Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LA is full of surprises.

I've been itching to go to a fabric store called Michael Levine's, so I decided that today was the day to do it. As I exited the freeway I noticed that the cathedral was just around the corner, since I've been carrying my camera I thought that I might get some interesting pictures. So I went in and walked around. It is no surprise, I ended up in the mausoleum and guess who's crypt I ran into! Gregory Peck, I had no idea he was there. I couldn't help it, so I took a picture.


After, I drove to the fashion district in hopes of finding fabric for a bag I want to make. Of course I found a really cute print, which I'll post when I finish the bag. My LA adventure concluded at El Mercado de Los Angeles. I love that place! I go for the ice cream and churros! There are other cool things to see for those who don't have a sweet tooth, for instance colorful pinatas. Ja ja. I am really enjoying this photo project.

No comments: