Friday, January 1, 2010

First Blog of the Year.

Yay, it's my first blog of 2010. So far, 2010 has been exciting. I surprised myself and my parents when I kicked out some rowdy, annoying drunks who came unannounced and uninvited to our house. My father seriously needs to choose his acquaintances wisely. Any who, my days have been busy with craft making. Here are some of the things I have made.
Are you tired of seeing journals yet? I'm not. Tee hee.


This pattern is from Artsy-Crafty Babe. The fabric may be Alexander Henry, I really don't remember anymore. The bag was really easy to make and I loved how it turned out. I almost did not want to give it away.

I made this sling bag for my cousin. I found the pattern here for those who are interested.



Lastly, I have been wanting to learn how to embroider so I took advantage when my aunt came to visit from Mexico. She makes wonderful blankets, tea towels, and pillow cases. I started with a simple tea towel design and this was the result.

No comments: