Monday, February 7, 2011

February Week 1

First of all, yes I changed my blog title. It was a bit of a misnomer, but I called it Palabras (Words) de Copernicus because that was my screen name. Anyway, I decided to change it to Random Rambling because that's what I do. LOL. It's a tentative title until I think of something more creative.

On to more exciting stuff, here are my pictures for the first week of February.

1 Feb. 2011: My parents came back from Mexico and they brought me back pomegranate tequila. I love it! It's sweet and does not burn your esophagus.  

2 Feb. 2011: I got home late and I was not feeling inspired at all, so there's my teapot strainer and kitchen aid. 


3 Feb. 2011: Feeding my two addictions. Sadly, I still had wrong answers even though I was working on a kid's crossword puzzle and the solution was below....Sadness....I was over analyzing my answers....yeah, that's it. 


4 Feb. 2011: I discovered a used music store (Orphaned CD's) across the dental office I go to and found these awesome records! 

....oh and she stabbed herself with an X-acto knife and needed stitches. Eek, indeed. 

5 Feb. 2011: Saturday was my mom's birthday. She turned 47 and we celebrated with food,

cake and.....

oh yes, tequila!!!!

No comments: